Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Enterprise Season 3, Episode 23: Countdown

Options
  • 31-05-2004 8:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭

If you missed the episode here is a detailed Epsiode Guide Thanks to StarTrek.com

I love the Reptillians and the Aqutics. The inside of the Weapon looks very nice.
    I expected Dolan to kill his officer who failed to watch hoshi and to also kill his officer who questioned the sphere builders - i guess commander Dolen isent as good as i thought he was.
    I love the way commander dolans upper lip quivvers when he is pissed off - its a very nice touch
    Nice scenes between Reed Hayes and and between Trip and Tpol
    Brillent scene also on the bridge of commander Dolans Ship when the ships came through the vortex to attack the weapon
    That aqutic mothership is huge. I couldent stop laughing in the fight at the end when the Insectoids are attacking Enterprise, all the ships are so small inc enterprise then this huge **** off ship comes in and 1 shot blows apart the insectoids, very funny.
    I want one of those Stun Battons the Macos have!
    I didnt like the Aqutic mothership being destroyed :(
    Pitty about Hayes but as we all knew it would happen
    Why are they taking such a small team with them to board the weapon? Why not take all the macos
    Dolen did well by taking out the insectoids i would have done the same

A few interesting things.

1.We havent seen any male sphere builders
    2.We havent seen any female Xindi (except for the aquitic female)
    3.Allot of power generators + reactors in large stations and weapons are rotating spheres with rings on the outside
    4.Do they still use money in this time? because Trip said Buy the round instead of Get the round
    5.Major Hayes Uniform says Mayes, J.Mayes
    6.If The sphere builders can create anomalies like that why didnt they just do it to enterprise when they first entered the expance

Anoter brillent episode, like last week it gets

9.7/10

Rate the Episode 10 votes

Amazing
    0% 0 votes
    Good
    70% 7 votes
    Ok
    30% 3 votes
    Bad
    0% 0 votes
    You wasted 45 mins of my life and i want them back
    0% 0 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭NeoSlicerZ

Currency is still used... even in DS9, there is currency :P Didn't Sisko borrow money at some point to bail out Quark?

I liked that Aquatic Mothership... so sleek..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

The ferengi still use money i dont know how federation members pay for stuff i think they use barter when dealing with ferrengi because it has been said many a time there is no money in the 22nd centuary.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,255 ✭✭✭TCamen

I enjoyed the episode, especially the Sphere Builders & Aquatics finally getting into the fight :)

Didn't think it was quite as good as 'The Council' but there was still lots to like. Hoshi got some good material with all the torture scenes.
    I watched the finale 'Zero Hour' right after so the eps are kinda mushed together for the most part!

'Countdown' 8/10

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

7/10

that water ship looked amazeing and the way it was destroyed was class

Advertisement