Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Holy Wars - Remixed & Remastered

Options
  • 01-06-2004 10:07am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭

Available to download from Megadeth's site here

Sounds real purty :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

Yeah but would you really go out and buy all the Megadeth albums again? I for one, wont be, they made the originals like that for a reason - well apart from So Far, So Good, So What :0

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭niallith

yup its v nice, the drums sound the best
    ill buy rust in peace again probly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

I can see them getting my cash alright. I like how Holy Wars sounds, I want to hear more :)

well I downloaded it, sounds alright but what scares me is the downright dodgy backing vocals in some parts - two mustaines for the price of one :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

I'm curious to hear how the previously ultra-sucky Risk sounds, given Mustaine's previous comments that Bud Prager sabotaged it after he left the studio.

• Advertisement

yeah of course, but risk is not just a poorly produced album - some songs are downright dodgy both musically and lyrically - even though I still have a copy of it at home :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭lee_baby_simms

Originally posted by Ph3n0m
    two mustaines for the price of one :)

thats no bargain. One mustaine is one too many!

• Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭nesthead

well since I only have Rust In Peace, So far, So Good, So What and Youthanasia ( and rude awakening DVD)I might be getting all of these rereleases. depends on how it sounds

Advertisement