Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone know a good painter/firm?

Options
  • 01-06-2004 11:49am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭

Need to get the exterior of the house painted, front and back, it's a mid terrace so I'm hoping it won't be ridiculously expensive - anyone know a decent painter or firm they've used before??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭mad m

well depends on if the exterior is pebble dash or just smooth....is it a corporation type house?...u in dublin?.....i might know someone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

It's a corpo house, pebble dashed mostly, there's couple of bits around the windows that are smooth.

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭Lemo

Got quotes recently to paint the side and back of my house (regular 3-bed semi, pebble-dashed). It was working out at over €700 for each!

In the end, I got a stock brush from Woodies (the right brush helps a lot), hired ladders for €80 for a week, and bought decent paint. Did the lot for around €300.

I hate painting but it seems to be very expensive to get someone in.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,735 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

Hayden Bros bases in swords & wicklow really quality painting small company but really good.

call Dernaun on: 01 2874037

• Registered Users Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭dubdvd

i know a guy works for the corpo very good done alot of work inside my home and the back walls very tidy if u want pm me and ill give u his number

• Advertisement
Advertisement