Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Flighting to India

• 01-06-2004 1:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭

I may have to travel to India this summer.

In particular south India.

I was wondering what is the best way to fly. EG go to London first.

Also what is the cheapest way to fly to fly to India.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Yo Mamma

I am in India at the moment,

The best way to do it is Dublin - London
    London - Dubai
    Dubai - Various destinations throughout India

and Try to Fly Emirates. Indian Airlines is a total nightmare..

;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭Discovering

thanks for that info Yo Mamma!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭Washout

whatever you do DONT fly Air India. htere are tons of cheap airlines.

ive tried some of them. Air Slovakia and Turmenistain Airlines. If you think Ryan Air is manky those two are down there,...but hey i was poor.

There are plenty of options.

Try Al Italia. Dublin- Milan Milan Mumbai (Bombay)

my favorite was virgin atlantic though

J

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,590 ✭✭✭Gaz

Im leaving Sydney in October and flying to Mumbai , then Nepal and tibet then back down through India and finishing up in Goa .... just looking for some ideas as to what its like , how are you finding India ?

Advertisement