Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

icon gig

Options
  • 01-06-2004 2:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

anyone know whose playin the icon gig this wednesday? i've a hellish journey to make it their so i want to make sure its worth it.:dunno:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭memaeve

'Tis a surprise. :)
    But I'm putting my money on Alphastates....I've no genuine reasons for believing this though, so don't go on that basis. :D
    xm

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭legofsalmon

you and your alphastates meave!! :rolleyes:

it was autamata, juno falls, the maladies and clump ( ??? ) ///not sure about the last one, but he was hella good anywho!!!

twas a damn good night anyway! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 143 ✭✭Aidan Lynch

Thanks, Legofasalmon:
    The other band was Chuzzle: really good performance from all four so respect to all!

It'll go out on air on Sunday at 6pm so listen in then.

Cheers,
    P.

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭legofsalmon

Chuzzle thats it!!!!.... eh.... were we meant to keep it quiet or anything like that???? :dunno:

Thanks Paul, was a great night alright, will be sure ot listen in. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭acquiescefc

The audience was well up for it too;)

Cheers pauline....great nite...enjoyed

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 jaymoore85

great gig,really excited about that chuzzle band,its ****in great to hear someone that sounds so different

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭memaeve

Originally posted by legofsalmon
    you and your alphastates meave!! :rolleyes:

I'm not a huge fan or anything, I just thought they'd be playing 'cos they've been on Phantom loads recently, that's all.

Great night indeed.
    Chuzzle were the only band I hadn't heard before, but had heard loads about them so now I finally know who they are. :) Gotta agree with Jay, was great to see something different. Intriguing....:D

Was very glad that I went in the end, really enjoyed all the acts.

xxx me

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Rockiemalt

that was an absolutley phantastic phantabulous phantastic...

Its on top of my favorist best gig ever list! photos will come soon!

Advertisement