Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Finding Moving/Shipping Companies

Options
  • 01-06-2004 3:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭

Since there is a huge international workforce in Ireland i would think that loads had the same problems as i now face, how do i move away and keep my stuff in the cheapest way.
    Basicly i need advice or sugestions from other on what moving or even shipping company to use when moving away.

I hope you dont mind me asking this in here, i just could not find anywhere else to post this question.

I will be moving to Vienna within the next 3 months, so any sugestions are greatly apreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,387 ✭✭✭✭Victor

It depends on how much stuff you have? You should be able to hire a crate certainly as small as 10 x 10 feet (3 x 3m) or alternatively share a crate with someone, but you would have to individually box everything.

I'm sure any of the moving companies in the golden pages would be able to help you out. www.goldenpages.ie

There are also companies that transport large boxes for you that might be handy for taking stuff with you to Vienna - theres one in Rathmines, but the name escapes me at the moment (it could be "Mailboxes" or something similar).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭Nitrox

Would anyone know more about this crate thing, sounds very interesting but how do u get them, do u rent them from as hipping company and how does the whole thing work, think i could use 2 of them....

Advertisement