Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cdwow

• 01-06-2004 8:16pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 532 ✭✭✭

i don't know if this has been posted already but you can save €1 at cdwow by using this link (it comes from pigsback):

http://www.cdwow.ie/pigsbackvouchers

how do the prices compare to the hong kong site?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,107 ✭✭✭John R

Originally posted by muffinhead
    i don't know if this has been posted already but you can save €1 at cdwow by using this link (it comes from pigsback):

http://www.cdwow.ie/pigsbackvouchers

how do the prices compare to the hong kong site?

Is there something that prevents you from checking the prices yourself?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭comet

that link doesn't give cheaper prices, maybe that offer has expired

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

Originally posted by comet

It does for me. Try this

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,149 ✭✭✭oneweb

Originally posted by comet
    It's still valid. More than likely you clicked the affiliate link first and then tried the cdwow direct address - in which case cdwow remembers that you've visited by the affiliate link anyway and the prices are lower. If you close and restart your browser and go to www.cdwow.ie first, you'll see the difference ;)

It is what it's.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭comet

Originally posted by oneweb
    It's still valid. More than likely you clicked the affiliate link first and then tried the cdwow direct address - in which case cdwow remembers that you've visited by the affiliate link anyway and the prices are lower. If you close and restart your browser and go to www.cdwow.ie first, you'll see the difference ;)

Yep thats exactly what i did so i was already seeing the cheaper price, thanks

• Advertisement
Advertisement