Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Request] Super VHS vcr

• 01-06-2004 8:30pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 509 ✭✭✭

Looking to get an SVHS vcr with built in time base corrector and have narrowed my search down to the JVC HR-S7965 and the new Panasonic NV-SV121. Have so far got prices from DID, Alliance Electrical and Harvey Norman, with DID been the lowest at €250 for the Panasonic.

I was wondering what other Audio Visual retail outlets in Dublin would people recommend for not so run of the mill stuff such as SVHS recorders. As both these video recorders are available for under €210 in the UK I was hopping to get one here for a bit less than €250. I want to buy in the Dublin area as its easier for me to return the equipment if it develops a fault.

Thanks,
    butts.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

You could try peats, they do JCV, just did a quick ceck on the site and the only one they have on it is a standard SOny VHS. I know for a fact they have others, not sure why they arent on the site, I'd say ring them and find out it your far from the city centre.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,107 ✭✭✭John R

Argos have a JVC HRS-5965 S-VHS recorder for €200.

Advertisement