Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

join now!!!

• 01-06-2004 10:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭

join now to join wwe ireland yahoo group. im asking u to join because ,u can post and use some of the features but if u join u can use all the features.

posting
    chat
    database
    members listings
    calender
    view files and upload files
    polls
    photo's
    links

it is another addition to irish wrestling posting join now

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭largerthanlife

oh yeah go to yahoo and on the homepage go to groups type in on the search toolbar on the groups hompage and type in wwe ireland to take a sample i need members as there is no point in setting it up if i dont get any,

thank u for your time

anyone want to automatically be signed in email youre email address to largerthanlifejericho@yahoo.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 750 ✭✭✭The Fitz

Why go to your poxy website when i can log on towww.wwe.com just as easily and all the info u have there and more

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

That attatchment has as much use as my nipples.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Fitzer, why do you attach such pointless things to your posts? I'm surprised there's still people clicking on them.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,973 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

people click on them becuase the crap that he attach's is funny, he is either taking the piss or he has a serious problem somewhere, makes me laugh anyway, how on earth wud someone want to attach this stuff in the first place.

but wwe.com is for marks who think wrestling is real

• Closed Accounts Posts: 520 ✭✭✭TheGreatOne

OH MY GOD.............................
    You cant seriously think that there is a soul left on this planet that actually thinks wrestling is real.
    Please.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Hanza

Happy thoughts guys... Faries... Suger canes... Easter eggs. LA LA LA!!!

This is a pointless post and I beg any veteran posters or any REAL wrestling fans to stop posting on these pointless threads. Yall know better then that!

Hanza

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭Exit

This is also a pointless post. Still, it's better than half this thread.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

Here comes the pain......in the ass.

Advertisement