Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Martin Backpacker for Sale

Options
  • 02-06-2004 12:14am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

Martin Backpacker for sale.
    mint condition.
    comes with strap and case.
    200yoyos or best offer
    email candicelist@hotmail.com but put martin backpacker in the subject so i dont trash you from my junk mail folder.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

What's a Martin Backpack? And should this not be in the for sale forum?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭IanluvsKathleen

Just dawned on me there.tis a small guitar you can use while you ehhh backpack

• Registered Users Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭Shanannigan

oh come on eth0 every1 knows what a Martin Backpacker is.... only kiddin ya... mind you when i read the theme first i thought it was about a backpacker named Martin who was For Sale... they're pretty handy little yokes.. save ya carryin a big cumbersome guitar around all the time... i'd think twice before bringin it to Witnness though, i heard about a guitar or two gettin broked up there last year

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,221 ✭✭✭BrianD

Of course, if it was a backpacker for sale and he/she was cheap you wouldn't have to carry your guitar! The only problem would be listening to said backpacker prattle on about their time in SE Asia. :-)

Advertisement