Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

International sites

• 02-06-2004 1:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭

I guess this is the only place to put this thread but i was wondering if there is any chance of getting a sticky put up here where people can say which sites they have bought off internationally and what are they like.

If we had a syntax like

Site address: www.blahblah.com
    type of site: computer parts
    shipping costs: 20euro
    delivery time: 2weeks

cause nearly everything in ireland you can buy for half the price on the net, so its a bargin, jescomputers is a good example im buying a printer cannon i350 off them and its 80euro including delivery etc and to buy it here in peats/maplins/it direct etc its 110euro

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭subway_ie

It seems a bit too general - people looking for say, DVDs, would have to trawl through pages and pages of stuff about totally unrelated sites. Maybe if there were a few subsections, like they have just computer related sites on the Technology forum.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,149 ✭✭✭oneweb

It is what it's.

Advertisement