Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pachelbel?

Options
  • 02-06-2004 1:41am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 367 ✭✭

hello- how are u doing today- hope i find u feeling healthy,

I was curious to know what other songs that this wonderful composer, Pachelbel- well known for his Canon in D- had written. i have tried searches looking for other songs written by him, but still canon always pops up, alone. since this is one of my favorite- if not my favorite- songs of all time, and i would love to hear more from this composer. surely there must be other songs by him?

thank you so very very much,
    ~beth

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

This site may be of some help to you:

http://www.mars.dti.ne.jp/~hideo-t/pachelbel/works/

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,448 Mod ✭✭✭✭dub45

Originally posted by 40crush41
    hello- how are u doing today- hope i find u feeling healthy,

I was curious to know what other songs that this wonderful composer, Pachelbel- well known for his Canon in D- had written. i have tried searches looking for other songs written by him, but still canon always pops up, alone. since this is one of my favorite- if not my favorite- songs of all time, and i would love to hear more from this composer. surely there must be other songs by him?

thank you so very very much,
    ~beth

This Gramophone listing of reviews might be on interest as might this Classical Net
    page.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 367 ✭✭40crush41

thank you both very much, thats quite a list of his works- quite excited to have a listen to more of his music,

cheers,
    ~beth

Advertisement