Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Royston Brady

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭Nuttzz

Him or Patricia Mckeena (the matilda stand in)?? poor royston is the lesser of two evils and sure if he gets in we would see him for the next few years :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,618 ✭✭✭Civilian_Target

Originally posted by BattlingCheese
    anybody else think that he looks like Rimmer out of Red Dwarf on his posters??
    That smarmy, "excellent" look

Just saw his picture there now. You're right.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

i see the resemblance, dont you?

rimmer4.jpg

710royston.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭whosurpaddy

Originally posted by Occidental
    Believe he's from the North Wall and went to Joeys in Fairview.

didnt realise that. used to live in east wall, and went to both joeys primary & secondary. dosent mean ill be voting for him, or not voting for him.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭Corben Dallas

Royston is the worst tpye of smug/arrogant Polictian that is an absolute 'lightweight' in political as well.

If this is the tpye of ppl that we send to europe then dont expect any benefits from europe coming Dublin or even Irelands way anytime soon

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭chewy

i heard matt cooper chasing him around... i didn't know why the guy was doing that when the last time he gave an interview.., does he have history with matt cooper i log onto his site and its one page with a bit of fluff doesn't have any depth...

Advertisement