Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BFV Movie sequence

Options
  • 02-06-2004 1:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19

I done some research on google and found nothing so I decided to post here. Is it possible to remove the movie sequence when BFV starts up like it was in BF1942 by adding something like +blah to the end of the target (wasn't +blah, but you get the idea)?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

''+restart 1"

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 spoungey

I added that to the end of my target, and the movie sequence is still showing. Any other ideas?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Added with a space and without the commas?

ie

"c/program/blah/blah.exe" +restart1

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 spoungey

lol, I didn't remove the commas. Nice one mate... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,718 ✭✭✭Matt Simis

Most EA Games allow you to just delete the annoying movies at the start, game just skips them.

Matt

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

Or you can just go into the movies fodler and rename all the movies?

intro.bik rename to like intro.bik_ or something and it doesnt run them. But the +restart 1 is easier.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

i couldn't really be bothered doing that. sure it only takes like 2 secs to hit enter and it skips it then ?

Advertisement