Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Logitech Z - 680 problem!!

Options
  • 02-06-2004 4:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭

My girlfriend bought a set of Logitech 680's last July. Man do they rock (whimper).

Thing is. The front right channel doesnt want to play. I tested the speaker on a different channel and the speaker works. The cable is tight. Its doin my head in.

has anybody experienced this before? Is there no turning back? Is it the end for my thunderous 5.1 heaven?

Please please help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,163 ✭✭✭ZENER

Did it ever work ?
    Have you tried a different source ?
    Have you checked that the channel is turned on and the volume is up ?
    Sorry for the silly questions but it may help getting the suggestions going, of course you may get the answer you don't want - that the amp is dead on that channel which were my first thoughts.

They look like a decent setup and all reviews seem to heap plaudits on them, what are you using to drive them, - DVD - PC etc ?

ZEN

• Registered Users Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭Loobz

I have a PC. I swapped the speaker around. It sounds like the channel is dead. Cant believe it. It may just be a loose connection. Thing is, I double checked that. So it is possible to have one blown channel? Crap

• Registered Users Posts: 6,163 ✭✭✭ZENER

Sounds like a faulty unit ok but did you check that the channel is on and up on the computers control panel. Clutchin' at straws here for ya mate ! Can you hear any noise at all from the speaker - hiss - crackle ?

ZEN

• Registered Users Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭aaf

Did you test a different speaker on that channel?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭Loobz

Yep checked that. No noise whatsoever from speaker. I swear, this is a nightmare - twas a very generous birthday present.

• Advertisement
Advertisement