Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

V525 Camera problems

Options
  • 02-06-2004 7:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭

Hey. When i bought my V525 the camera was perfect and even in quite dark situations it'd take good quality pictures, especially at the higher resolution settings..

But recently any time i take a photo in a dark place (like the pub) where it used to take really good pictures it just comes out all grainy and its nearly impossible to make out what the photo is.

My friend has a v525 aswell and we compared the qualities and made sure mine was set to the same resolution/lighting settings/exposure/etc and his turn out fine and mine are awful...

Someone said it could be because it got a bump and the lens is damaged or something but im always very careful of it and i havent dropped it once yet.

I dont want to bring it back to vodafone cos theyll probably reckin i dropped it or something and they mostly just deal with the tariff related problems

Does anyone know some place i might be able to get the phone checked out and, if the lens is damaged, fixed?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭mad m

hey try here,they fix all sorts of phone and ur is deffo still under warranty ,they will ask you to call out the IMEI number just to confirm,but id say ud have no probs....

here

this place is in sandyford in dublin......normally they will have ur phone back within the day,bring up the charger as well ok.....just say ur problem with phone....ok goodluck....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

Thanks buddy!

I'll give that a try

Advertisement