Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

After a bit of rummaging.

• 02-06-2004 7:49pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭

Whilst doing a bit o Tidying I came accross some photos from one of the older Lans.

Im unsure but i believe it was Galwaylan 3ish.

So, if any of yee have any other pics from the lans can you post a link to em here or else just get in contact with me, will throw up a gallery .

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,817 ✭✭✭✭po0k

aye, I may have one or 3 left on my machine.

The 1Gig avi capture was deleted long ago.

If you get pictures JP, forward me a copy and I'll host them on frink.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

hdd died . pics gone but i do have a vid of ken slapping number six with my riding crop

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

Shame we didnt catch the one of me catching nick off guard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭Number6

Originally posted by Asok
    Shame we didnt catch the one of me catching nick off guard.
    That was unplesant for all concerned... especially the pidgeon. I'm still finding feathers in my rectal area believe it or not..

Advertisement