Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Digital photo prints - Galway

• 02-06-2004 8:31pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭

100 digital prints for €14.99 in Matt o'Flahertys chemist. I just got 300 done and they are amazing quality. 6x4 size. I think 7x5 is €19.99.

Now all i have to do is get the other 14,000 pictures done!

sean

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭obewan

Have they a website and do you know how much larger prints are; as in 10 X 8 and 16 X 14?

Mick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭alleepally

Wow. that's incredible value. I normally print my own but it doesn't make economic sense with prices like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭steamboat

Hello there - this is my 1st post on boards, but I just had to add to this thread, its a great deal IMHO. Matt O'Flaherty has a Spectra Photo kiosk in the Galway Shopping Centre (Headford Road) in front of Tesco. This is the deal -

0-10 prints €3.99
    11-25 prints €6.99
    26-50 prints €9.99
    51-100 prints €14.99

But here's the clincher - This price is for 6x4 OR 5x7 prints!

Just handed in 50 pics yesterday, picking them up at lunchtime. I'll let you know the results

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

cool. i'm presuming that sticking the pics on a cdr will suffice?
    €14.99 is an amazing price for 100... last time i developed a roll of film, it cost me the best part of a tenner:eek:

Yes, they take CDr or memory card (SmartMedia, Compact Flash, SD etc...)
    BTW, they'll print everything they find on the media, so you can't ask them just to print a certain directory on the CD etc...

• Advertisement

Picked up my 5x7 prints yesterday - very impressed. One think to consider is that if your pics aren't the correct aspect ratio then they will crop the pics to fit the paper (rather than leave white space at the edges or top). Didn't really affect my photos, but this could be annoying if you have things of interest at the edges of your photos - like a date stamp at the bottom. Overall though a great result, well worth the money

Advertisement