Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Club FM's Frequency???

• 02-06-2004 8:42pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know what Club FM's frequency is?

Cheers!!

SP

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 362 ✭✭theone

94.4fm i think if ur a househead theres a good show on from 6-8pm on thursday if u want to chk it out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Stephen P

The reception I get on 99.4FM is brutal, do you know what are the best areas to get a good reception?

SP

not sure tbh just had a chk there i'm out in blanch nd the reception is still bad cant get nova either strange one that.

Originally posted by stephen p
    The reception I get on 99.4FM is brutal, do you know what are the best areas to get a good reception?

SP
    I heard earlier on 2day that the transmitter was down that covers 94.4 but not sure if 99.4 wud be affected by that maybe they are.

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭mob

Originally posted by theone
    not sure tbh just had a chk there i'm out in blanch nd the reception is still bad cant get nova either strange one that.

i'm in blanch and club comes through on 94.4 fine and i can get nova most of the time, it's still a bit dogy sometimes though

• Advertisement

I know 94.4 is fine but the transmitter went down so i'm not sure if it's back up yet.
    still cant get nova must be the hi fi messin.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

Is that station regional or nationwide?

I Doubt either are tbh nova wud have a wider reach nd it cuts out around the meath area it goes completely when u go futher in.
    94.4 is definitely not nationwide sum ppl in dublin have probs getting it.
    nova is a pretty good station ,outside of dublin other than pirate radio 2fm on a friday nd a saturday night wud be ur best bet.

fish go deep have their own radio show up nd running in cork nd it's on the web too same goes for nova aswell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 Michael Masterson

Kiss on 94.4 v good signal off due to Bee 's buzzy types ....
    99.4 is The vibe (Rnb)

For good retro house / and trance with out the cheesey stuff check out Ministry 93.2 4:00 pm onwards each day ....

Advertisement