Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Leaving Cert, Blonde Imports ;) And ..ME!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭doonothing

me too!! one more...ahh...

MAID IN MANHATTAN?
    ugh..

*sits in toilets for duartion of film*

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Originally posted by mentalimplosion
    i know that if we weren't following the curriculum, we wouldbe learning about abortion or the downfalls of homosexuality or some such **** (the year above us, who didn't do it as an exam subject were lucky enough tobe made watch a filmed abortion) but it's the curriculum i have a problem with. well, since i never have to do it again, it's a bit of a moot point, if i'm using that phrase correctly... which i know i'm not,because my brain left me after the german exam...

saw the video. not nice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭J Campion

Originally posted by Peterfing
    Ah hahaha. The Session 1ers are watching Maid in Manhatten as their movie this year. Hmm.. not much of a step up from I-Spy. PG fun for all!
    How'd you know?! I bet you've bribed someone to let you stay for both sessions grrrrrrrr!!!:mad: (Alternatively, and probably more realistically, someone who's @ session 1 probably texted you)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭gigglingrat

Is there a special section marked ''crap films'' that they go to every year?

Oh no, they won't show us that too, will they? The terrible thing is...
    I've already seen it.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

They probably will make us watch it. I really don't think they could be bothered to think of the worst video possible twice in one year! :dunno: And Campion! Stop! You're still doing that. Cut out the caffeine for Christ's sake man!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭Peterfing

Yes, i texted two people in fact. Apparently we're no longer gonna be watching the movie in the big Terence Larkin (?) place but in groups of three RA groups in a classroom.

Which I personally think is a bad idea. It was fun, the big dark room.. talking to everybody.. playing poker til we're told to shut up. Ahh to be back at Session 1...

On a side note WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
    The Junior Cert is over. FOREVER. Man oh man.... Three years we spent building up to that. What a waste... Oh well. Now the summer... Oxegen... CTYI... Dublin...

Huzzah for summer!

Oh yeah : 19 DAYS LEFT! WOOO!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭NeoSlicerZ

grrr..... 3 more days...

*shakes fist at all who are finished*

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭twirly sponge

It ain't over yet Peter!! What about all those people doing classical studies and Italian that don't finish til Thursday? Hmm? I guess they don't really count. Well what about me, who isn't finished til after music tomorrow? Just 21 hours to go and THEN I'm free.....

i'm finished the leaving,
    NeoslicerZ isnt,
    i'm so much cooler than he is,
    also he is sho-ort,
    la-dee-da-dee-da-da

ok well rapheals songs got praise, so did gigglingrat/purplepolkadot/...one of those people...WHERES MY PRAISE?

What about all those people doing classical studies and Italian

I don't care about those people :p Woo! SUMMER!

• Advertisement

Yeah, although I feel deeply for those people, its more of a 'hahahaha, LOSER!!!' feeling then a 'ah, poor ickle you' one. Cos I'm done! Heh heh heh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Originally posted by crash_000
    NeoslicerZ isnt,
    i'm so much cooler than he is,
    also he is sho-ort,
    la-dee-da-dee-da-da

ok well rapheals songs got praise, so did gigglingrat/purplepolkadot/...one of those people...WHERES MY PRAISE?

{Insert praise here}

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭Shoeless Ailbhe

I'm not finished yet. I had chemistry today and for all the rest of my class. it was there last exam. Not for me.

And Campion! Stop! You're still doing that. Cut out the caffeine for Christ's sake man!
    Cut out what, what should I cut out, mmmmmmmmmmm... caffeine!!!! That brings back the memories "JOLT" My "to-do-list" this year will include having a JOLT fight and getting so caffeinated that I start to hit other peoples/myself sporadically for no apparent reason. Also on the list is pizza parties: at my place. PS I can't come off the caffeine, I'm hooked!!! You can't blame me, I've worked way too hard today must stay awake... or world will all fall down:

ALL WORK AND NO PLAY MAKES JACK A DULL BOY!!!

My God John, you are OUT OF CONTROL.

Would somebody please ban him?

Originally posted by J Campion

I am jacks sense of utter revulsion

You DO know they banned jolt, right?

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭purplepolkadot

WHERES MY PRAISE?

*loud clapping* ooooooh oh my god crash/neil you are just so deadly, swear to god, deadliest thing ever typed that i've ever read. scratch that, most eloquent piece of anything ever written everywhere. i read it right, and i swear to bob, even though i don't know this raphael guy, i came in my pants. no word of a lie.

see, i'm like a milkman too, i also always deliver.

but p.s. i don't like being referred to as like 'one of those people'. sort of deflates the oul ego.

ooooh and I'M DONE THE LEAVING SINCE FRIDAY HURRAH GO ME NO MORE SCHOOL BURN THE UNIFORM EAT THE MATHS BOOK WAHEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY WOO!!

Thank Christ. I was worried I'd have to bludgeon John to death.

So... who wants to sneak in loads of Jolt and sell it from my room at a 500% mark up on the original price?

I dont think theres anywhere with it

All americans are to bring mountain dew code red....or pepsi vanilla

Please?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

Originally posted by purplepolkadot
    see, i'm like a milkman too, i also always deliver.
    "Milkmen do it on your doorstep"

Originally posted by J Campion
    Cut out what, what should I cut out, mmmmmmmmmmm... caffeine!!!! That brings back the memories "JOLT" My "to-do-list" this year will include having a JOLT fight and getting so caffeinated that I start to hit other peoples/myself sporadically for no apparent reason. Also on the list is pizza parties: at my place. PS I can't come off the caffeine, I'm hooked!!! You can't blame me, I've worked way too hard today must stay awake... or world will all fall down:

STFU!!!! Also, since when the **** did they ban Jolt? That's a ****ing disgrace! I'm a caffeine addict too by the way but at least I can control myself..... most of the time.(Refer to Pirates thread for reference of when it all went wrong)
    Jolt is like a ****ing business at CTYI. Hey Aonghus, remember selling the Jolt slushees out our window last year? I can't believe we actually made a profit on that! :D Ah, good times. But seriously, I think they sell Jolt somewhere in Temple Bar. I need to investigate this and buy a crate. Pleasepleaseplease tell me you were taking the piss Aonghus!:(

Mope, a couple of people have been looking for it and no luck

Everyone kept accusing us of just puting freezer scrapings in with jolt. the cheek

• Closed Accounts Posts: 610 ✭✭✭article6

Originally posted by Peterfing
    Thank Christ. I was worried I'd have to bludgeon John to death.

So... who wants to sneak in loads of Jolt and sell it from my room at a 500% mark up on the original price?

Shh, that was Phil's, Dave's and my idea last summer. We abandoned it because we reckoned people would give up Jolt out of sheer spite for us.

Originally posted by Raphael
    Everyone kept accusing us of just puting freezer scrapings in with jolt. the cheek

Em... I dunno what you were doing when you made it but...me....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭the_only_Ali

If you want Jolt, check out the shop in Pearse Street Dart Station. They generally have it, sort of hidden away among the Coke. I've been stocking up, and have a little stash hidden away in my warderobe... (mom won't let me fill up the fridge with "dangerous caffeinated drinks")

Raphael, I do believe you called me very crazy; just look @ the people who've posted since then: If I'm slightly crazy, then Purplepolkadot is totally loony!!! I mean woah!!!
    Fingerton, you're getting out of control: bludgeon me to death, like that's going to happen!!!
    Purplepolkadot and Aldwell; thank God we don't have a milkman!!!
    Also freezer scrapings; cringe, I feel sick!!!:o
    OK, now that I've got all that off my chest, I'm going to try to be a lot more mature in the future. Starting right about....now. I was only trying to bring a bit of life to this thread!!! Oh well, there goes my immaturety!!! (hopefully)

J Campion - stick to that, cus i meant it when i said shut up. if you dont calm down you get a week ban during which you can calm down, right?

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭purplepolkadot

Purplepolkadot is totally loony

okay, i don't what exactly that's in reference to, (all i did was lavish a bit of the oul' praise like...) but well, three words john,
    and they rhyme with 'sheet', 'cry', 'gas'. and that's just what you can do.

• Advertisement

All americans are to bring mountain dew code red....or pepsi vanilla
    Think you can get that in Dalkey Newagents...along with various disgusting drinks from America. Root Beer....*bleurg*

I remeber that Jolt slushee thing! Man, am I glad I didn't buy one now!

Advertisement