Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Leaving Cert, Blonde Imports ;) And ..ME!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭the_only_Ali

I bought one... well half a one. They were nearly all out but I got there just in time to pay 2 euro for half a cup of watery brown mush... And I don't care what you say, there definetely were some freezer scrapings in there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Originally posted by gigglingrat
    Think you can get that in Dalkey Newagents...along with various disgusting drinks from America. Root Beer....*bleurg*

I remeber that Jolt slushee thing! Man, am I glad I didn't buy one now!

?????????

ROOT BEER!!!!!!!

and i detached myself from the franchise when i found out about the freezer-scrapings, i made them by putting jolt bottles in our freezer which was a leedle too cold........then diluting them

>_>
    <_<

>_<

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

I'm the one who put freezer scrapings in! :D I doubt it'll comfort you to hear that I'm pretty sure there was some weird liquid coolant leaking in there. I refuse to claim responsibility for your mutated babies. Anyway, when did we charge 2 euro for them?! I would like to thank Aonghus for his marvellous salesmanship and ability to rip you off so badly. I know I never managed to extort anyone so well!:D I smell a small and doomed to failure business a loomin'! What can we use this year? It needs to be addictive..... *Goes off to put nearby bottle of vodka in freezer* Just the ticket.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭Peterfing

Um... they also sell Jolt in Heuston Station, its always there.

16 days! Woo, thats like, almost two weeks which isn't long at all!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭J Campion

Originally posted by purplepolkadot
    okay, i don't what exactly that's in reference to, (all i did was lavish a bit of the oul' praise like...) but well, three words john,
    and they rhyme with 'sheet', 'cry', 'gas'. and that's just what you can do.
    I'm too lazy (or intellectually challenged) to translate that but I'm sure it wouldn't feel very nice!!!
    Also sorry for that comment, I think I actually meant Aldwell for saying:
    "Milkmen do it on your doorstep"
    That doesn't bear thinking about.
    J Campion - stick to that, cus i meant it when i said shut up. if you dont calm down you get a week ban during which you can calm down, right?
    OK I'll try my best.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Originally posted by It wasn't me!
    It needs to be addictive.....

antifreeze.

Antifreeze in a slushie.......would that work??

And more importantly, how much can I put in before I am forced to add murder to the oul CV. How addictive is it Neil?

My neighbour's cat once drank antifreeze. Only thing is, it doesn't work on animals!!! Instead of keeping the cat from getting cold or whatever, all it's muscles actually seized up and it couldn't move. The vete said that he didn't think there was any specific medical antidote for drinking antifreeze but to put her by the fire and if she died, at least she would die warm. The heat seemed to fix her though and she was up and about terrorising my other neighbour's birds in no time at all! Presuming it has the same effect on humans, the whole of the DCU campus could be full of frozen people, a perfect opportunity to raid the Spar. They must have a secret stash of Jolt in there somewhere!!!

That Maturity thing not working out so?

• Advertisement

*sigh*
    Well, it was too good to last.
    *Puts on knuckle-duster*

Just spike some jolt with anti-freeze(the CTYI poison of choice) and give it to him. Saves you from getting your hands bloody

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭doonothing

wow...
    its pretty incredible how far off topic this thread has gone!
    bravo, bravo...:)

The junior and leaving certs are over....so let the Anti-freeze murder begins!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭gigglingrat

So whats the best type of melon? I'm gonna go with honeydew, cos its really sweet, but its also kinda titchy, so its hard to call....watermelon just tastes like water....hmm

Originally posted by Raphael
    That Maturity thing not working out so?
    No, I'm just angry about the Jolt and someone asked about the effects of antifreeze. It's true, you know.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

J Campion - i swear, i'll be out in santry visiting some of the ra's next session as well - i will find yours and make him be extra mean (please let him get dermo, please let him get dermo...)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭nosmo

**** **** wankitty ****
    **** **** wankitty ****
    JOLT HAS NOT BEEN BANNED YOU MOGS
    **** **** wankitty ****
    **** **** wankitty ****

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭purplepolkadot

here, maybe they mean 'not in stock in spar anymore'. these young 'uns do tend to exaggerate sometimes.

It's still on sale too. The screen writing teacher said there was to be no "Jolt or freebasing" in class, but that's about the worst of it.

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭halenger

Originally posted by nosmo
    no "Jolt or freebasing" in class, but that's about the worst of it.

Considering you ain't supposed to be eating n drinking in those rooms anyhow it kinda makes sense.

But then again that rule is well worth ignoring if you know how to clean up after yourself. Messy muppets. (general rant not at you ickle uns).

Spar is seldom outta stock of Jolt anyhow. Guess they're probably down to weekly stock updating rather than daily but it'll be back if tis outta stock.

Originally posted by halenger
    Considering you ain't supposed to be eating n drinking in those rooms anyhow it kinda makes sense.
    Freebasing isn't eating or drinking. Revolt time!

Shu'p you. ;p Was talking aboot the Jolt in class bit. PEDANT!! Heh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 mr. scanger

On an unrelated note i hear the first disco in session 1 was in the canteen.What are they on?

They're high on tradition?

They were always held there, pre the hub.

During my years we had discos in the old canteen, the temporary canteen (across from canteen now CSD Services written on it) and the new canteen.

Thems were thems days n thems.

I remember that canteen! During mini-ctyi.....all the little people were asking noreen why she had a beanie baby on her head....me included........God i was short back then

Ah good oul Noreen. :)

Best of all my discos were in that temporary canteen. Aah 1999, back in the day.

1999.....actually, is it me or was the food better back then, from the temporary van kitchen?

Could've been alright, oddly enough...

• Advertisement

Maybe if we burn down the canteen, they'll bring it back

Advertisement