Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

My mini is for sale

Options
  • 02-06-2004 11:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 493 ✭✭

Reluctantly, i am putting my mini30 LE up for sale :(

mini30 LE,45k,black,sportspack arches, 13" alloys, alarm, immob, leather interior,rear roll cage,brand new carpets, alloy interior (dash, door furniture gear knob etc)

First to see will buy so act quick!

€4000ono

Paul
    PM me for more info

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 704 ✭✭✭rander00

Lol,,, such a looking yoke! :p

Does it come with a jump start kit. I`d say u could just reach across whilst driving and wind the passenger door window down , its that narrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 828 ✭✭✭SoBe

i would take my mobile number off here if i was you,never know what cranks would see it.just a thought but its up to you

• Registered Users Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭Dr. Dre

That's one fine looking vehicle right there, sorry for your loss :(

Do as fli says and delete your mobile quick smart.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

`Someone ring him and tell him:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 493 ✭✭cooper_man

believe me, its a fie motor. I just cant afford it cos im goin back to college. Well taken care of.

More pics available if needs be.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 65,382 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Sweet little car :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 Dolan84

What a deadly little beast, any chance of seeing the rest of it? Feel free to post up all your pictures/mods :D

what u want to see. This car has to be seen really to appreciate it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Lovely car, wish I had more cash to spare but I'd feel silly spending that money on a Mini when I could get a BMW for same. I'd take it over the twits selling their plastic monstrosities on CruiseIRL any day though.

So what's a "mini30 LE" anyway? Never heard of that model. And if you have a pic of the interior (a proper one, not "Self-Portrait Including Fire Extinguisher" :)), please post it, love to see more of the car.

adam

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 Dolan84

Not in the position to spend 4 grand on a mini at this stage in my life but i'd love to see more pictures. Maybe some pictures of the interior? :)

Either way, top car.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Ive seen the car lads and its a very cool little car, very eye catching but not over the
    top and is well looked after too..

Tox

thanks tox for the kind words.

interior 1

interior 2.

Its not clean but you get the idea!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 spinderella

Oh my god cooper man. Thats gorgeous. Im new on here and im actually trying to convince my husband to buy me a proper mini. Not like those rotten new things eveyone is driving around in now. Ive been looking for ages, and thats one of the nicest ive seen. Im going to be doing some serious pestering when I go home tonight. I used to have a little red mini city, but I sold it to a guy in greystones because it had no brakes and it smelled a bit :dunno:

M

well its still for sale anyway so any interest just contact me.

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭muffinhead

is that the brand new mini in the reflection on the door? :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 65,382 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Originally posted by muffinhead
    is that the brand new mini in the reflection on the door? :cool:

Looks like it is, wel spotted m8 if so :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 602 ✭✭✭IrishRover

Wow, what a great example and what a clean engine bay! It's obvious you've put such an amount of work into it. I'll bet you'll be really sorry to let it go.

That's a really nice picture in your first post. Where did you take the photo?

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭steamboat

That's one nice looking car - BTW, what year is it?

• Advertisement
Advertisement