Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

IWW wrestling school

• 02-06-2004 11:10pm

Has this started up yet ? There was alot of hype before it started and after the supposed start date i have hardly heard a thing. Has anybody been to it or know what its like ?

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,645 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

i know this doesnt help but plz anyone who knows anything at all post badly want to know

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭smiaras

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Hanza

Ive been at the school since Day one.

Its an amazing experience. The only way to fully understand it is to join. Unfortunitly I cant say what we do in the school, like I said before you have to be there... Go to iww.com you will get all the info there...

Hanza

• Closed Accounts Posts: 520 ✭✭✭TheGreatOne

If he tells you, he'll have to kill you. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,645 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

yeah i am 100% definately gonna have a go for this just a question if you dont mind responding what kinda shape do you need to be in, im not a mess but with all the studying exersize hasnt had much a look in for me in he last couple of months.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Hanza

Originally posted by mayordenis
    yeah i am 100% definately gonna have a go for this just a question if you dont mind responding what kinda shape do you need to be in, im not a mess but with all the studying exersize hasnt had much a look in for me in he last couple of months.
    You actually dont have to be in any perticular shape. But as far as idvice I can give you goes... working on your back muscles helps. You have no idea how sore it is running the ropes the first time, you get horrible burns up your back. You do have to have a high pain threshold to do everything. Try work on your cardio levels...
    Originally posted by smiaras
    ???

Why can't you say what you do at the school???

Lemme guess, first off you'd learn bumps. How to move about the ring. Lock-ups and grappling and then some actual moves, perhaps?
    We cant say because we swore we wouldnt. Its called Kayfabe:). And trust me... Thats not us getting ahead of ourselves. Blake was learning kayfabe in the Dungeon after the first week. Bumps and stuff is pretty obvious, but there is sooooo much more.

Seriously, if ya wanna find out, join us or NWA. All your questions will be answered....

Hanza

Is it OK to go up and watch a training session. I cant train right now due to illness but will be able to soon .

Advertisement