Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick Question 'bout cdwow

• 02-06-2004 11:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,244 ✭✭✭

I've just noticed (it may be there awhile) that cdwow.hk has this sticker with cd/dvds that you may have to pay extra @the post office because of customs excise. I have purchased many dvds from this site & haven't paid this fee at all.

Has anyone been caught to pay this ? and how much did you pay?

I'm buying the Sopranos Season 1 for e36 and I'm just wondering

Thanks
    :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,902 ✭✭✭Vexorg

While not answering your question

The R2 Soprano DVD S1 is only eur32.58 from the UK Site via this link

http://www7.cd-wow.com/index_region2_2.php?affid=12449&pp_nr=1

in fact series 1 to 4 are 32.58 each.

That link btw takes stg1.5 off each dvd purchase. just purchase a dvd one at a time, close all cdwow browser windows and use the link again....

other great deals are usual suspects 2 disc se, raging bull SE 2 disc, this is spinal tap SE 2 disc are all 4.49 stg ... lots of other bargains... just buy one at a tome and go back in...:)

As CDWOW ship orders one by one anyway... and I have not ordered a DVD with a value greater than 22 eur, I think thats the limit... as they are delivered by an post, there is probably a greater chance that you will not be caught for extra duty and vat... but accoroding to the letter of the law ... an post should charge you for any outstanding amounts due to the State.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,244 ✭✭✭AntiRip

thanks Vexorg , Brilliant Link....Very Cheap!
    ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Thanks a million for that link Vexorg. Just picked myself up some good asian dvds for next to nothing. I got a 2 disc edition of Infernal affairs for £7.49, about E11.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Originally posted by dudara
    Thanks a million for that link Vexorg. Just picked myself up some good asian dvds for next to nothing. I got a 2 disc edition of Infernal affairs for £7.49, about E11.
    is that the one with Kobe Tai?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Don't think so

Infernal Affairs

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Nice one indeed.
    Just order Infernal Affairs 1-3.

tman, I don't think he meant that sort of Asian DVD.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,902 ✭✭✭Vexorg

The discount liink appears to be discontinued now...

pity about that..

V.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 920 ✭✭✭elvis2002

Hehe Kobe Tai on CDWOW, haha. Yah wouldn't mind if they did sell some good pr0n. All they have on the .com site is crap!

Advertisement