Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Beautiful Losers Debut Single

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭memaeve

For once it was up to me to remember names and faces, and I actually did it very well (by my standards :) ).
    Yea, I remember talking to you, (Conor, right?).
    xm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭El Chico

yeah thats right. Very well remembered. I was in bits, but at least I wasn't using an alias, thats always a good thing

Buy the ****ing single

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭T.B.L.

The single enterd the charts at number 28 this week, thanks to all who bought it and for those who didnt its still in road records and hopefully hmv henry street will be stocked again on saturday. Chamone

www.beautifullosers.info

Hmv Grafton and Henry Street are alls tocked up again for anyone who's lookign for the single. Any opinions good or bad on it?? Would like to hear them, tom.Singles.htm

Thanks to everyone for the support!

there does be a so so review of the single (dont believe a word you read!) and small piece in the inside track in hot press bout us this week. Single does still be in road and hmv'vs round the place for anyone interested

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭Shanannigan

i found loads of demos "last dance of the pagans" in the brog in cork... sounds good, and a good idea for publicity... good stuff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭El Chico

A cracking bunch of songs that get better upon repeated listening. Well done lads, keep it up.

Advertisement