Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Serious Sam co-op game at GLX

• 03-06-2004 2:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭

seeing as i barely got to play any games that i actually wanted to at GLIX, i thought i might as well start organising a Serious Sam co-op game well in advance.

who's up for it?
    which flavour? (first or second encounter)

if Painkiller has a coop mode, we could always give that a lash instead...

/edit
    jebus, i need to go back to skool... overly excessive use of 'I' there

Mayhem or Chaos? 7 votes

1st Encounter
    0% 0 votes
    2nd Encounter
    14% 1 vote
    Serious Sam and The Temple of Bulls With Bloody Great Big Cannons On Their Backs
    85% 6 votes

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

fgjhdflfd
    fgfdgmng4ojvfd
    jknfdsajfnaf
    fdsjfaewklfdsvcniop
    njfndfsndjfenajnf

Sorry I was trying to see if I could make random button pushing become a post.

I'd love a co-op game of serious sam 2 as its the only one I have played still immensly enjoyed.

Put my name down!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,147 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

Im up for it I have little interest in most the other games that are usually played, however I do love Serious Sam :) Afterwards we could have a go at snakes and ladders.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

ah crap, i should've made a poll...
    if you could be so kind Syxy. 2 choices; First encounter or Second encounter.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Fobia

I'm in, I don't have a copy at the moment tho so I'll have to *ahem* borrow it of one of ye :>

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,817 ✭✭✭✭po0k

www.play.com :)

I <3 this product and/or service.

I say 2nd Enc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭Doodee

Yes, 2nd Enc.

Also, QuetZal, anychance you could use the proper smiley, as the one you use reminds me of a retarded baby.

plyd shots gg etc

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

I'll play the second encounter.

It's pretty much the same as the first only more weapons and better graphics.

Poll added.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭Doodee

and bulls with Giant cannons on their backs.
    and the room of bouncey death!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 919 ✭✭✭timeout

Co-op Sam what fun will be had. Me goes with canon balls , they just roll all over the place. Like the bouncey room as well:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

Me and Steve tried to lan co-op seriosu sam2 once, wouldnt let both of us connect using the versions we had.. :/

Originally posted by DRakE
    Me and Steve tried to lan co-op seriosu sam2 once, wouldnt let both of us connect using the versions we had.. :/
    durrrr...
    here's a mad idea; perhaps we should all try using the same version

may have just been a fecked version/patch/ strange.exe :)

perhaps you all are homosexuals.

anyway. it looks like second encounter is the firm favourite. and by the looks of things, we'll have to have 2 seperate games going (8-9 people interested already)
    all that remains is to arrange a time.
    saturday is going to be a complete write off for me (Dave Clarke in the radison on the friday:dunno: ) so it'll have to be either early friday or any time on sunday

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

Originally posted by tman

saturday is going to be a complete write off for me (Dave Clarke in the radison on the friday:dunno: ) so it'll have to be either early friday or any time on sunday

****ing noob!

any time is good for me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

WOOOOPS! I PUT AN 'S' IN AT THE END OF VERSION BY ACCIDENT :(:(:(:(

we were using the same version, don't be a condescending tool.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Fobia

Most people wont be there early Friday (cept MEH), and Sunday is the day we do last minute leeching for 11 hours. Saturday is when most things get done tbh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,835 ✭✭✭BoB_BoT

stick me down for it :) bought the pcgamer edition with first and second encounter two weeks ago in easons for €15 good deal if you ask me :)

Originally posted by DRakE
    we were using the same version, don't be a condescending tool.
    i'll be making no hollow promises

Anyways, 2nd encounter it is.
    Closing the Poll.

• Advertisement
Advertisement