Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Poker n00bs

Options
  • 03-06-2004 6:41pm
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭

hey,
    ive only played poker once or twice,really interested in the game though and the way this board goes on about it makes it seem a good laugh but like i said,im crap at the game and i wouldnt have a chance against the rest of yis.
    What i was thinking is a Poker n00b night where a couple of people who dont know how to play the game come along and get taught by the boards.ie resident poker heads?

Comments

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Sounds like a good idea... though its not hard to get into ... most of us were in the same situation 4 months ago.

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

Come along to one of the home cash games, its only a fiver to play, and we can have a few learning hands first to get you into the swing of things.

Or you could wander along to the fitz some thursday or sunday evening, €10 rebuy freeroll, welcoming to n00bs.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

yeh you see,wtf is a a €10 buy freeroll?can i get one of them at the deli counter in centra?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭krattapopov

click here for all your information needs

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭dirkey_wynne

Hey guys - I've been playing poker a short while, but haven't really played that many games as I don't know all that many ppl who do play. I wouldn't mind playing some of those home games if ye'd be happy to have another newbie along! I'm new to Dublin - living in North Strand. I don't have a car - just wondering whereabouts do ye play those games - do any of them go on near North Strand?

• Advertisement
Advertisement