Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free 2 month trial of xbox live for someone..

Options
  • 03-06-2004 7:33pm
    Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭

have a trial here, pin code on a card. give yea 2 months free of xbox live. if you don't cancel after the 2 months they charge you for the rest of the 10 month period. but you can cancel
    anyone want it..?
    i have no use

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭T17cH

any chance u stil hav dat free trial iv been lookin evry where 4 one Pm me:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭stevieg_irl

T17ch
    if that falls through pm me and i can get u one

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

T17cH,
    sorry it was out of date last month...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭n1ck

I have one of these if you want to pm me i'll send you it... might not work though as i've had it a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭Len_007

I wouldn't mind getting one, getting my broadband trial box in a few weeks. I have a Xbox live 2 month PIN, but it might be out of date

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭ceejay

The cards with the Live trials usually have the valid date range printed on them, I think it's near the small print.

I got one from the Official XBox Live Magazine. They included the trial code as well as a demo that included a live-enabled demo of Rainbow Six 3. Don't know if there's another issue out, and it was a bit pricey - over 10 euros if I remember correctly.

Ciarán.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭n1ck

Ah i noticed that valid till 30/9/04.

Advertisement