Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gig advertising???

Options
  • 03-06-2004 9:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know any good sites that atrists can advertise upcoming gigs? (besides this one) I'm sure there's loads but I just don't know them.

Thanks

Al

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 143 ✭✭Aidan Lynch

Here are just a few sites that might be useful:

Phantomfm.com (some shower of losers I heard about a while back :D ): mail to pluglist@phantomfm.com to get on the gig listings and elsewhere on the station.

entertainmentireland.com: there's a link to add your listing at the bottom of the page

eventguide.ie - not sure how you submit gigs, but try info@eventguide.ie

Hope this helps!

Cheers,
    P.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭trent_derby

Get yourself on as many message boards as possible.

The gigsmartireland one is good aswell. Here

Irish unsigned here

Word of mouth is by far the best thing, if your a socialable person, get to know other bands, the irish music scene is as much a clique as any other!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Originally posted by Paul Clarke
    Here are just a few sites that might be useful:

Phantomfm.com (some shower of losers I heard about a while back :D ): mail to pluglist@phantomfm.com to get on the gig listings and elsewhere on the station.

I mailed them twice during the week to add a listing for a gig on Tuesday and it's still not up :-(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 DICEMAN

Same over here. I have been trying to get a gig on your listings for the past week and nothing has happend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭trevradiator

• Advertisement
Advertisement