Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Celtic at it again

• 03-06-2004 11:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭

20-year-old Celtic defender John Kennedy has agreed a new two-year contract with the Parkhead club. He is unlikely to play for the first team this year however as he is still recovering from a knee operation.

But although his fitness has still to be proved - and another operation has been scheduled - Celtic decided to tie up the Scotland international anyway.

Kennedy said: "I am extremely grateful to the club and the management who have stood by me in recent months. I was devastated when I got my injury, but everyone at Celtic has been tremendously supportive and this contract proves that they must have faith in me.

"My rehab work is going well and I hope to be back as soon as possible. The new contract has given me the belief and hunger to get back and prove to everyone that I can be as good, if not better, than the John Kennedy they saw last season."

http://www.rte.ie/sport/2004/0603/celtic.html

All i can say is Liam Miler.

kdjac

Advertisement