Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mixtapes - Do you listen to them?

• 04-06-2004 4:03am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

I am a massive fan of all the underground 50 cent/lloyd banks/g -unit/dj clue/green lantern/jay-z mixtapes going. They are all class.

So who here buys mixtapes and if so, what site? Personally, I am thinking of joining www.buymixtapes.com.

Anyone know anything about them?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 363 ✭✭thafitz

where do you get your mixtapes at the moment?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Originally posted by cheesedude
    I am a massive fan of all the underground 50 cent/lloyd banks/g -unit/dj clue/green lantern/jay-z mixtapes going. They are all class.
    lol, what a contradiction:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

I have a few but it's kinda hard over here with noone bootlegging em out the back of their cars.. The new DJ Kayslay one costs like 27euro...I was like **** THAT

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

All my mixtapes right now I get from the internet. But I want to buy them. Go to google and do a search. They go for like 6 dollars a pop. Or join www.buymixtapes.com and its 10euro a month to download unlimited amounts of them. Which is what I did. I am just waiting on my username and password to arrive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭Klimseven

you can get crap mixtapes in Freebird afaik...that's your best bet...keep on truckin...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭Trip

yea you might get the one's that have the persons name and stuff and it turns out to be totally different people altogether . :( happened to me once :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Definitely reccomend www.buymixtapes.com. My password came and its great.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Lads, is there any good sites with good mix downloads? I have been away from Hip Hop for so long, and its only now Im beginning to get back into it.

Advertisement