Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quiting from Eircom broadband

Options
  • 04-06-2004 12:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭

I have a friend that have an actual contract with eircom broadband, and he want to quit to move to some other provider, he is worry if this will have any consequences, or if he will have to pay for a service that he will close.

Any information regarding this will be very much appreciated

Alexis Molina

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,188 ✭✭✭Ripwave

Originally posted by molinaalexis
    I have a friend that have an actual contract with eircom broadband, and he want to quit to move to some other provider, he is worry if this will have any consequences, or if he will have to pay for a service that he will close.
    How long has he been connected to eircom broadband?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭molinaalexis

Thanks Ripwave

My friend has been from February this year

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

he will have to pay the remainder of the contract.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Originally posted by Stephen
    he will have to pay the remainder of the contract.

well imho...that depends on how good at social engineering you are :)
    Although not with Eircom I've seen many people get out of DSL 12 month contracts in many different ways ;)

Advertisement