Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BBC2 (Boards Beer Cork 2)

Options
  • 04-06-2004 2:17pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭

Saturday the 26th of June in Fionn Barra's in Douglas Street, 8pm. This is a time, date and venue I pulled out of a hat, if people can't make it we can reschedule. Discuss it in Events please.

I reckon it's about time we tried this again, we should be able to drag a few boggers up from the sticks with the lovely weather we're having. So this month or next month? (My birthday's at the end of next month so I was thinking of inviting, you know, everybody; but sure we could always have two.)

adam

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

sounds good.. I wont even drive this time so I can enjoy more of that alcoholic stuff..

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Alcoholic stuff is cool.

Incidentally, I asked the Well if they'd let me have a bouncy castle for my birthday. They said no. Bastards.

adam

• Registered Users Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭D-Generate

I might be up for it. Date doesn't matter because i am on summer holidays for 3 months, hu-fuckin-zzah!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Well.. Leaving cert til the 21st and much boozing after that... hell i'll probably arrive drunk

• Registered Users Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭daveyjoe

Originally posted by dahamsta
    Alcoholic stuff is cool.

Incidentally, I asked the Well if they'd let me have a bouncy castle for my birthday. They said no. Bastards.

adam

My friend had a bouncy castle for his 18th about a week ago, we had a fair bit of that alcoholic stuff aswell. Needless to say a good night was had by all, but the pain the next morning wasn't so nice, my neck made that cricking noise whenever I moved it. Still though bouncy castles rock!

**** For the ultimate in drunk funness you should let most of the air out of the bouncy castle and then when it's low enough, go on to the roof of the bouncy castle (providing it's one of those bouncy castles that has a roof), then connect the air pump again, until the castle is fully inflated again, and voila you're on the roof of the bouncy castle.... It's still scary when your drunk by the way.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

So, like, when? I'm not setting a date or making any sort of decisions this time round, lest I be disappointed by another disgraceful turnout. :)

adam

• Registered Users Posts: 45 manzana

i won't mind meeting some new nice people around cork. tell me where and when is the meet. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement