Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ENN on Vodafone WAP

Options
  • 04-06-2004 2:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭

Folks,

Do you know what happened to ENN on the VF WAP? It was just about the only reason I used the WAP.

Killian

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭flywheel

hi, if you were relying on accessing it through Vodafone's menu you could go try going directly to wap.enn.ie

(although was having difficulty connecting to Vodafone's WAP service today so that might be the problem if you are having connection issues)

BrianG

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 opthrcks

I don't like the way Vodafone keep moving around where things (links) are, so I use the 'My WAP' service (which used to be on the front page, but is now hidden in the 'My Vodafone' section).
    Dead handy, I just set it up on the Web and its got all the things I want in the order I want them.

Saying that, as DubWireless mentioned, the whole Vodafone WAP service seems a bit wobbly at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,425 ✭✭✭Fidelis

WAP, MMS & Live! were on the blink this afternoon, should be sorted now though.

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭Wookie

cheers, why didn't i think of going directly to the site Do'h!

Advertisement