Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is anyone else not worried?

Options
  • 04-06-2004 6:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 26

I duuno know,ive worked hard all year,
    Was worried about it but now im not that bothered,
    YOu know its not the end of the world if i dont get what i want,
    I dont know,i guess im really unmotvaited at the moment,
    Its just i have been stresting about this for so long,and now that its come
    i really dont care,just want to get it over with????
    i should be spending every spare minute now studying but im not,
    I do a few hours but thats bacically it.
    I was alot more worried about the Pres etc
    Anyway im just ranting.......

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 V3003

haha just lookin at the structure of that i thought u wrote a poem (then i read it)

Im repeatin and honest to god ive done no work andi havnt studied in the past 3 days , but im not worried at all. I dunno ,i just think im gonna do well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 Stalin

Is this the unseen poem this year :confused:

Only messin :p i havnt worked most of the year,ive only studied when i had to like the night before the mocks...but im doing a good bit this week,,i dunno i just cant concentrate ,sometimes im motivated and then i just loose it..

I go through faises of ****in it and then being ok...It all depends on what comes up on the day but i will be ****ina brick walking into some exams now when im hopong for something to come up ....Mahon in Eng for eg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭subway_ie

I only really started studying about 2 weeks ago - up untill then it was only about 2/3 hours homework every night during the week and about 3 hours on weekends. I was a bit stressed for awhile, but nothing major. Right now, it feels a bit surreal. Nothing at all like it "should". It feels a bit like going in to do the Junior Cert, coming back next year.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

Yeah, just feel like another summer another year...

I think I well over stressed for the mocks, and that just de-sense-atized [sp] me from it totally.

Can't wait for it to be over. Get a job and have some fun.

It's only two weeks folks!

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭DS

I'm fine most of the time. I get butterflies though when I hear them hyping it up on the radio and that kind of thing, but most of the time I'm not stressed at all. The only thing bugging me is just thinking about all the study I have left to do. That'll be gone once things get going though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 26 uary

i just read that post,( my own post)
    sounds like im rapping:confused:
    didnt even realize it.
    ahh well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 583 ✭✭✭stuey

not stressed at all. just cant wait for the summer with all the partying and what not. its going to be deadly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Smellyirishman

I also go through ill be ok, OH CRAP IM GONNA FAIL stages, But still I have done 0 study over the last 2 days! I really just cant study. I know tomory I will get down to some serious english, but is no-one else having problems studying?

But all you are aiming for over 400 aint ya? Im only 300 :D (points that is not age ;) )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,943 ✭✭✭Mutant_Fruit

Bleh. I only need 370ish points. 4C3's and 2C2's and i will more than likely get my course.

I got 490 in the mock, so it's looking good! To be honest, i'm not worried. I was worried about poetry, but i now know 2 poets well, and 2 more well enough to waffle out an answer. Thats enough for me..

Other than that, i will get my B1+ in applied maths, tech graphics and Maths, so i'm not really worried. I know i can get the remaing 100=120 points easily in my other 3 subjects.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

i already know i'm going to fail...

i've done no study this year and am fecked so much....

• Advertisement

Ye I need a D2 in everythin and a A1 in maths (pass, its SO easy :D)

should get it but always afraid that a french written might screw me, or ah anything!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭subway_ie

Is it just me, or was boards.ie fecked all day today?

YE from about 12 or 1 last night it was down

• Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

Originally posted by uary

YOu know its not the end of the world if i dont get what i want,

Ofcourse we do....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 321 ✭✭elle

yeah i know what you mean i really thought this week would be the worst of my life thought i'd be totally stressed nervous etc but feel fine am jusst excited about finishing next wed!I know that in the back of my mind i'm gna be a bit apprehensive tomorrow but at the moment i am just grand, and should probably be studying!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Cannibal Ox

I just want to get to Friday and I'll be happy. Tommorrow shouldn't be too bad, but the next two days with Maths and Irish...I'm screwed for Irish which is a bit of a problem.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 259 ✭✭Lantis

When Irish II's over, I'll be in nice fluffy bunny land.

Until then, it's kick and scream.

Im going through stages when im highly optimistic followed by periods when I feel really low. Ive only done a small bit of study the past two days but I think that Ill do okay. The secret is not to get your hopes up.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,163 ✭✭✭✭GreeBo

Originally posted by Stalin
    faises, hopong

Good luck in your English exam :D

Advertisement