Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accused of cheating... :(

Options
  • 04-06-2004 9:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭

Was playing DC in Combat-Cavan just now (21:05, 4 June, 04), but I was kicked, after being accused of cheating. [DUP]Ian Paisley said "the server said so", that I was cheating.
    I got myself killed once or twice by going "out of bounds", but I don't know why this would make me a cheater.

Any ideas why I was kicked?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

Thats rev

dont know why he would call you a cheater you dont seem like the person to do that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

what do u expect from someone with the nick [DUP]Ian Paisley ;P

but rev has been great for running irish servers , would sound out of caracter for him to kick you with out solid proof

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭TheHairyFairy

Syco I've played with you for quite a while now and dont think you would cheat. You are there more for the fun than anything.

If anything I would have kicked the player with that name. Christ we have to suffer enough politics without bringing it into the gaming world as well.

The Fairy.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

Originally posted by the_syco
    Was playing DC in Combat-Cavan just now (21:05, 4 June, 04), but I was kicked, after being accused of cheating. [DUP]Ian Paisley said "the server said so", that I was cheating.
    I got myself killed once or twice by going "out of bounds", but I don't know why this would make me a cheater.

Any ideas why I was kicked?

was it put to a vote or anything, as i think that option is easily there in v1.6 though i don't know if that is enabled on cavan?

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Originally posted by Dataisgod
    was it put to a vote or anything, as i think that option is easily there in v1.6 though i don't know if that is enabled on cavan?
    Yes, it was put to vote. When I asked why did they think I was cheating, [DUP]Ian Paisley said that the "server said so". I'd really like to know what the server said, as I play mainly for **** & giggles(ie; for the fun of it), unless there's a clan match on, thus there's no reason why I would cheat.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

server said so my ass, you would see all messages given by the server that they would i think, unless it was the message after you got kicked, say the syco was kicked blah blah blah, but for the server to say you where cheating and then for them to vote on it seems sus

• Closed Accounts Posts: 850 ✭✭✭Instant Karma

ias long as it wasnt because you were gettin a few frags!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Hee sry there,

was only winding u up, didnt actually think ppl would vote u out :)
    THey're a bit quick off the mark there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

LOL

abuse of server powers is always fekkin funny.

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

I've a right mind to ban you from the board for cheating.

Don't let it happen again.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭TheHairyFairy

Nah, Syco, Cheat, Never.

The Fairy.

Advertisement