Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fraenulum piercing?

Options
  • 04-06-2004 9:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 437 ✭✭

I already have my nipple pierced and I'm thinking about getting my fraenulum pierced. I was thinking maybe a small ball closure ring.

Has anyone had this done? What's it like from a comfort point of view? Any recommendations on what kind of jewellery to get?

I understand that there's a bundle of nerves running through the fraenulum. Will this have any implications?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 741 ✭✭✭michaelanthony

Post stupidness like that again and you're banned.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭I am MAN

Oral or penis?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 437 ✭✭daveJAM

Penis.
    ya dirty fecker
    Well that was constructive! :rolleyes:

Pain factor is little and in most cases they can work around your blood supply and nerves I would recommend snake bite they map the network of veins out with a surgical light. Comfort wise it is ok works better without foreskin if you are going for a piercing that will add sensitivity I would recommend a Prince Albert instead.

Thanks for the info. Unfortunately I'm based in Waterford so it won't be too easy to get to get to snakebite. I got my nipple pierced in JMD's in Waterford and was very happy with it. So on Tuesday I'll head in and have a talk with them.

• Advertisement

Yeah you should be totally fine if you are going to reputable place I havent a clue about any piercing parlors in waterford I only know Dublin, let us know how you get on.

Went into JMD's today. They won't do it. Swineline would do it but I don't feel totally comfortable getting it done in there.

Think I'll make the trip to Dublin to get it done in snake bite. I've heard alot of good things about them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 822 ✭✭✭Kastro

jmd's is grand.. i used to go in there the whole time..
    only cause i lived uup the rd. (o connell st)
    swineline is a little iffy if you ask me.,

• Registered Users Posts: 42 fig

consider an aphalang or an apadravia piercing.

Advertisement