Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Ultimate Warrior and Hitman

• 04-06-2004 9:31pm

Im a big fan of both these wrestlers and i am looking for merchanduise for both these guys posters mags ect...... Im finding it very hard to find and i was wondering if anbody here has anything that might interest me.

On the subject of the Warrior its a shame about his career . It seemed to be very bitty. Ok he won the Title but i am looking for your opinions on weather you think he had a successfull career or weather you think he ruined it ? I myself think he had a successfull careerthat he Ruined but i really dont think he would fit into wrestling today.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Had Warrior made it big 2 yrs earlier, he would have been a legend. As it was, he was in the tip category about the same time as the 'ATTITUDE' era kicked in, and he totally didnt fit.

His career peaked after beating Hogan at WM6, where he became first ever IC and world champ at the same time. Big prob though was that Hogan stole his thunder, by presenting him with the title belt, makng Hulk look like a collossus in defeat, and making Warrior look like a plucky underdog. This tag followed him for the rest of the time IMO.

His run in wCw would prove that he wasnt the real deal.

Anyways, aside from that, u can never go wrong in looking at ebay.co.uk for merchandise.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭Lordz

If you want a really good bit of Warrior merchandise,he has a new wrestling figure,there is only 5 in the whole world.IF ur looking to shell out about 2 grand,there ya go :p

WWE have an all new Classic Superstars line of figures,including both Warrior and Bret Hart.I have both still in package on my wall.
    uwlimited1.jpg-Thats the 1/5.

csbret.jpg the bret hart figure,you could find that at a good toy shop if ur lucky.

cswarrior.jpg the Warrior u will find in shops.

:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Hanza

You can get them in Forbidden Planet on Crampton Quay. They are about 23.50

Pretty expensive, but they are the American excluisives. You wont get these in a toy store.

Originally posted by Hanza
    You can get them in Forbidden Planet on Crampton Quay. They are about 23.50

Pretty expensive, but they are the American excluisives. You wont get these in a toy store.

23.50?!?!?!?Thats a rip off.There not US exclusives.I got em in World Of Wonder in Cork for 9.99 :D I got a few off ebay.co.uk aswell.

I was kinda looking for the older things from 80s and 90s. The warrior looks cool there. But Hitman looks like a guy with a hitman costume.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 579 ✭✭✭Magnolia_Fan

The Ultimate Warrior is a legend...There still is talk about him coming back because he's in such good condition

Originally posted by Magnolia_Fan
    The Ultimate Warrior is a legend...There still is talk about him coming back because he's in such good condition
    Liar.He said he will never re-sign with the wwe,he hates wrestling nowadays.

And he is in terrible condition,just look : http://ecampus.bentley.edu/org/republicans/pic/warrior2.jpg

Originally posted by Lordz
    Liar.He said he will never re-sign with the wwe,he hates wrestling nowadays.

And he is in terrible condition,just look : http://ecampus.bentley.edu/org/republicans/pic/warrior2.jpg

Your right look at the condition of his hair, he could never return untill he gets his roots sorted out and mabey a little make up :P

Ya bleedin mupp !

Phisically he is in great condition and has no injuries to speak of except for his slightly excentric mind. He will probably come back for one more spell maby a one off but he doesnt hate wrestling he just misses the good old days. Meaning the 80s and 90s .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 579 ✭✭✭Magnolia_Fan

So did Goldberg and a month later he signed for WWE, I'd assume though that he won't come back, I'm sure he has more than enough money made and doesn't need the hassle of constant travel and I wasn't lying there is still talk...talk from nobodys :) stupid wrestling fan sites

Advertisement