Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MP3 CD Discman €29.99

• 05-06-2004 6:10pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,616 ✭✭✭

Dunno if this will be of interest but I seem to remember a bit of a buzz about the Lidl one a few months back.

Superquinn in Lucan have MP3 CD Discmans for €29.99. Saw them on a table in front of the customer services desk earlier. Can't remember the make, something like Denver Electronics (?) but they play all CD formats and come with the AC adapter and a carry bag.

Seemed good value to me but I'm not looking for one.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,264 ✭✭✭RicardoSmith

I'd hazard a guess the sound quality isn't the best. Very cheap though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 651 ✭✭✭sirlinux

Someone at work got one, they arent bad, cheapy plastics on them, but they work fine, headphones that come with it are crap, swap them for a decent pair and it sounds fine, a little hiss at low volumes, apart from that fine, Basic mp3 playback (no id3). But i wouldnt be complaining for 29.99, also has a recharge circuit if you put rechargeables in the battery compartment.

Advertisement