Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rush Tickets Wanted for NEC Birmingham - Sept. 11th

Options
  • 05-06-2004 7:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 378 ✭✭

Hi,
    I know it's a long shot but I've a mate looking for a Rush Ticket for Rush's gig in Birmingham NEC on Sept. 11th. Anybody know of anyone selling , please gimme a PM or reply to this post ...........

cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

/me waits for Baggio to arrive and yelp about how many times he's seen Rush :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 378 ✭✭wiped

Yeah I know :rolleyes: ....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭Baggio

Hey lads...naaa NOTgoing to say I seen them 5 times.,..ohh damm...anyway...wiped: I think that show is sold out, But they are playing the NEC again on the 15th?...The tickets were being sold thru "ticketonline" from what I know. Hope he gets one, There will always be a few on sale by the guys standing outside for a few pound more!...anyway,,,best of luck,,it's a must see show,,,ciao' amigos...Baggio...................

• Closed Accounts Posts: 378 ✭✭wiped

Ho got Sorted ..... :cool:

Advertisement