Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Full Spectrum Warrior

Options
  • 05-06-2004 8:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭

Got it this morning from my aunt and I have to say this game is class on the xbox. Thoroughly enjoying it will post more feedback when I get back to playing it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭Firefox

Is it out over here!!!...or is it an import. Can't wait to het a hold of this. Looks Amazing.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭shinzon

im just wondering, is this just about giving commands to your troops and they carry out your orders, or can you take control of them as well

shin

• Registered Users Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭kensutz

It's out in the US. You give commands to the troops via the joypad, you might think this is a bit boring but it works really well. There is also a cheat I managed to find which activates army mode because you play the game in a civillian mode. Army mode has much more realism and lots more civillians running around making it harder for you, also if an enemy is hiding behind a wall you can shoot through it if it isn't thick to absorb the bullet.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭Borzoi

Not out here till the end of June - around the 26th I believe. Am looking forward to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭kensutz

i'm just playing the army edition now and it's way better but a lot harder. you have groups of 5 players instead of 4. this game is unbelievable

• Advertisement
Advertisement