Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Football Manager Magazine released

• 06-06-2004 9:51am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

its all good :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭smiaras

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Fixed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,083 ✭✭✭carbsy

TBH it's a bit of a rip off.Nearly 10 yoyos for what is essentially just a load of PR waffle, which in fairness should be available free of charge.They disguise this then by adding in some useless footy facts and a preview of EURO 2004.Hmmmm, I feel robbed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

its not like we put it in a brown paper bag and ask you to buy it while we put a gun to your head, while never revealing the contents of the magazine..

What else do you expect in the "football manager" magazine than information about the game football manager and other managment games we make..

For your Tenner you get a Pannini Sticker Album, a CD full of demos and patches for both ours and Segas games (plus euro 2004 from EA)..

The first ever preview (with a bunch of exclusive sceenshots) of football manager..

And a bunch of random articles like the 100 top young players and the one on CM legend Ton Ton Zola Mokuku...

You can see what was going to be in the magazine before you get it, if its not your bag, then thats grand, but then you should not have bought it sholuld you :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,083 ✭✭✭carbsy

You're missing my point vagga, it's just a shameless cash in on poor ol' addict champ man addicts like myself! :D

Advertisement