Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DublinMovieProj.CAST&CREW

Options
  • 06-06-2004 1:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭

Well, since quite some people are going to work together on this ambitious project, let's just call it the DublinProject, I guess it could become helpfull for the future if we all more or less know each other. Hence the purpose of this thread:

[glow=3]FOR ALL WHO ARE TAKING PART IN THE DUBLIN PROJECT[/glow]

*post a good pic of yourself (decent and good resolution ;) )
    *tell something about yourself (occupation, general interests, place of birth and living etc)
    *specify why you are taking part in this project
    *... (feel free to add to the list :D )

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭The Admiral

Since I started this thread, I'll post first :D

My nickname on this forum and some other forums (scifi-meshes.com....etc) is "The Admiral" or I also release meshes (3d models) under the nickname "raibhotep".
    My actual REAL name is "Jorgi D'hondt".
    I live in Belgium, somewhere halfway Brussels and Antwerp. I was born in Antwerp. I'm a teacher (History, Commercial Education (or something like it), Math and Geopgraphy). I've been doing that job for 5 years...and in fact, it's still my first job :)
    I like to travel to countries like France, UK, Australia, New Zealand and I'm dying to come to Ireland as well....
    I'm 29, like very much to go out to restaurants, go out to cafés with collegues and friends (actually...my best friends are also collegues :p )
    I'm addicted to movies and have a reasonably big collection of DVD's and VHS movies.
    I really like music, escpecially MotionPictureSoundtracks and contemporary classical music. (Glass, Nyman, Ligeti, Pook, Kilar, Tavener etc...)

I'm taking part in this project because I'm still in the process of learning 3D modelling, digital video editing and compositing. This project is for me one way to meet up the challenge, not just of doing things I never did before, but also approving techniques etc.
    Of course, I'm also - as always- eager to learn to know other people and share similar goals and interests.

The Admiral

• Registered Users Posts: 2,633 ✭✭✭stormkeeper

Ooops, I just found this thread.... lol

I think I'll follow a similar format to the above poster, seeing as I'm too busy kicking myself over locating this thread :D

Background info:
    First of all, my name is Andrew Kennett and I'm 21 years of age. I go by Kennett and Stormkeeper in most areas I currently live in the town of Naas, in County Kildare. I'm currently a Computer Programming student in Roslyn Park College. I've lived here now for 17 years, having moved over here from Sussex, in England when I was 4.

I'm an avid Trek fan, so much so that I've been simming/RPing them for the past 3 years. I've even ran nearly all the sims in the org at least once, lol I have a few ST things, but mostly, I know a lot of stuff about Trek, ST Engineering & Operations being my strong suit, with Command, Tactical and Stategic Ops. following behind.

My acting experience mainly stems from the simming, but I've done a bit of acting before, and put on a show with others. As far as I know, I'm the main character, but however I did do a little mess of it by forgetting my lines! (Go figure)

I've got some experience being in front of the camera, having to do so because of the paranormal investigations I'm a part of.

Why I'm taking part:
    I'm taking part in this movie as an actor, possibly one of the crew, since I don't do bad guys that well, lol. Also, I'd be willing to help out with any plot stuff as well, if needs be. I'm not sure what else I can offer, but I'll cross that bridge when I come to it...

You want a photo now, don't you? :p

Er, yeah... Lets see:

http://uk.f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/kennettge/detail?.dir=/c78e&.dnm=559a.jpg

The above photo is also at the PRAI website, and I thought it represented me well without my current beard... lol

I'll have it all shaved off again soon enough, and I'll possibly trim down my hair too... But I'll prolly have a picture up there soon after...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭The Admiral

It appears to me there will only be TWO people working on this project ???!!!!!

[glow=4]COME ON GUYS & GIRLS ! POST YOURSELVES RIGHT HERE ![/glow]

The Admiral

• Registered Users Posts: 9,216 ✭✭✭MrVestek

Lol no there are lots of other people who have expressed enthusiasm and will be taking part, i just never informed them about this thread. With my net access being at a minimum at the moment, i didn't see the point. I filled it in tho, took me a while, then accidentially closed the tab... grr. Will do it again when i can.

Advertisement