Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats your favourite Weapon in Vietnam?

Options
  • 06-06-2004 2:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭

Now that the patch has come in I find myself using the M14/LAW option more than any other.

On one hand I have the tank stopping ability of the LAW with the very accurate M14, which when it comes down to it has a reasonable rate of fire. Put on top of that the fact that I have Binoculars to call for something heavy if I need it.

Anyway I think that would be my first choice, followed shortly by the Scoped M16. What would everyone else first choice be?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Any sniper rifles.

Prefer the VC one tho has a nice kick to to it and more accurate with scope on.

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

I luv my shotgun man! Even when i die 20 times in a row, i just luv my shotgun!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

car methinks, but i'm taking a shine to the nva type-56 rpg combination, i also like sniping some times and i think the nva svd (is that it?) is good for it

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

I find myself loveing a good few weapons

M16 sniper
    M16 assult
    Rpg/type 56
    Law/m14
    ak47

Advertisement