Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Next Champo or Football Manager for xbox??

Options
  • 06-06-2004 5:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,710 ✭✭✭

Anyone know if either of these will be coming out on the xbox, i havent see anything to suggest they will but i live in hope. Im about 2 buy championship manager 02/03 for £14.99 off a uk site(free delivery) for the xbox as im sick of champo on the pc as its not possible to use a large database on my 1.6 GHz pc as its way too slow. So if anyone has heard anything that suggest they are, let me know. Thanx.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

i use large database on my 1.3ghz..

runs grand for me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,710 ✭✭✭kaisersose77

well it would be slow running serie A and the premier league with a large database(probably fine with just one division), the game is playable but its just too slow compared to a medium database , but i havent played the game 4 ages anyways, so i hope the xbox version is both fast and similar. I wonder is there an xbox patch which updates all the transfers :) , thats asking 4 too much though!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

football manager wont be out on xbox anytime soon..

tx for the info..........is it possible to update the xbox player data like the pc version seeing as they look so alike? with some sort of player editor

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭bbop

what site are u ordering it off

• Advertisement

www.tgxuk.com to be honest with u id stay away from it, it looks too old and is just the old pc version ported straight over to the xbox, i thought they might have put some effort in to makin it look better but they havent. i know its two yrs old but still they could have spruced it up

Advertisement