Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tipp Vs Waterford

• 06-06-2004 5:41pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭

Twas a fairly poor game, only got excitin in last 15 or so minutes. Well done to Waterford but if they play like that in the final it will be a repeat of last year.
    All i can say of tipp is thank goodness they have brenden cummins (great double save in the second half) and eoin kelly, as well as sum woeful w'ford shootin or else it would have been embarrasin...

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13,018 ✭✭✭✭jank

cork should beat them in the final
    com'on the rebels!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭balkieb2002

Originally posted by jank
    com'on the rebels!!

If w'ford finish like that or play like they did in the league final they they should easily. As every waterford fan says it depends which waterford team turn out on the day.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 604 ✭✭✭angeleyes

it is a pity there were so many wides. Both sides missed good scoring chances!

Really I am delighted that Tipp were beaten! Being from Limerick no love lost there! Now they are in the same boat is Limerick - I just hope we dont get Tipp in the next round!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 299 ✭✭jrd

.... remember every 2nd game and the Deise play like men possessed. We got away with it this Sunday given that Browne was not playing and Flynn got just 0-2.
    We look more resolute than last year and Tipp got lucky when we went 7 points up, we should have kept out both goals , certainly the 2nd one. We may found the never say die attitude ....

Nothing but nothing could exceed the desire to beat Cork in a Munster final. This Waterford man is praying that Mullane is on fire again this year and that Flynn helps out ;-)

Twill be interesting for sure
    Up the Deise bla-eaters boy
    Jolly

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭Going Demented

I'm on the Tipp/Waterford border in Carrick so being from the Deise side of the bridge was delighted to see Tipp beat! You should of seen all the tipp jerseys walking along the main street on their way home EARLY. If the result had been the other way around they would have been over the waterford side of the bridge invading our pubs and driving us mental.

Hopefully they will beat Cork and those Waterford City buses packed with supporters stop in our local on the way back. They stopped on the way back from the Clare game and they were mighty craic.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭balkieb2002

Originally posted by angeleyes
    it is a pity there were so many wides. Both sides missed good scoring chances!

Really I am delighted that Tipp were beaten! Being from Limerick no love lost there! Now they are in the same boat is Limerick - I just hope we dont get Tipp in the next round!

You wishes didn't come thru, draw has been made and tipp are playing limerick in the qualifiers.

:: On a side note go on wexford (that was sum game)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

I'd hoped Tipp would get kilkenny in the knock out rounds, I hate playing these mickey mouse teams on the way to Croke Park:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,832 ✭✭✭Waylander

You are right it would be much better going out next and saving yourselves all that anguish!

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,051 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

Originally posted by jank
    com'on the rebels!!

Ah well maybe next year. Enjoy the backdoor or qualifers as they are called now. I hope tipp beat cork of the park. There supporters are alot more friendly and gracious in defeat. Cork fans were unberable at time today. Mind you I need to add it was only the minority but it was annoying

Advertisement