Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom broadband went from approved to disapproved

• 08-06-2004 11:40am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 973 ✭✭✭

I got mail from Eircom about broadband availability , then tried on-line checker and everything was fine. I could get broadband.
    However, I left this for a while as was going for holidays etc. and was going to order it next month.

When I finally got around to it, to my amusement on-line checker showed that my line fails.

I checked with Eircom but nobody was able to tell me what happened there claiming that it was never available in my area, dispute the fact that I have mail from them stating something else.

Does anybody have broadband in Hunstown area of D15?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

Ask to speak to a member of the Eircom provisioning team department, see what they say. Their word will be the bible.

Advertisement