Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

a voucher

• 08-06-2004 11:52am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭

riteo, its come to the crunch, i've been talking about adding to my current tattoo (a black rose on my lower back) for a year or so and a good friend has given me a voucher to go ahead.

the problem is that i'm stuck for ideas. How would i go about getting an artist to help me out with the design? has anyone had experience with adding to an old tattoo??

thanks,
    A.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Originally posted by b3t4
    riteo, its come to the crunch, i've been talking about adding to my current tattoo (a black rose on my lower back) for a year or so and a good friend has given me a voucher to go ahead.

the problem is that i'm stuck for ideas. How would i go about getting an artist to help me out with the design? has anyone had experience with adding to an old tattoo??

thanks,
    A.

Just go and see a tattooist and he/she can suggest a design to work around the old tattoo.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,154 ✭✭✭Oriel

Getting a tattoo for the sake of it is just stupid.
    Wait until you think of something. Ponder that for a year or so, then think about getting it.

S.

Advertisement