Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

polling cards for people on supplementary register

Options
  • 08-06-2004 12:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭

i just got on the supplementary register of electors about 3 weeks ago as i am first time voter.This morning my parents polling cards arrived in the post but mine did not.Do the polling cards for those on the supplementary register arrive at a different time or should i ring my council immediately because they may have forgotten to post mine?. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,414 ✭✭✭✭Victor

You don't need the card to vote - it is merely a reminder. Checking our post the other day, some got one for the elections, others got one for the referendum and some got none. Talk to the Franchise Section in your local council and just make sure you are on the list.

Bring ID (there is a list on the cards your parents got).

Advertisement