Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WANTED : swg cd key/account

Options
  • 08-06-2004 12:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,754 ✭✭✭

Hi there,

I already have my own account on chimaera but I would like an alt characted on there basically.. so if anyone has stopped playing the game or is bored with it and gave up or whatever is there anyway I could get your account*?

Or if you know anyone that has given up and dosen't need his cd key as this would be alot of help to me

Thanks for your time :)

*i could pay for it aswell if needed

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭][cEMAN**

The CD key will already be registered to the user name so you'd need the whole account.

I would hope that you would be intending to pay for it fully, rather than just saying "if needed". You can't expect someone else to keep their account going under their credit card details can you? hehe

You'd probably get an account already created with characters already used. You might be cheaper (unless someone wants to offload cheaply) just getting the game yourself. Think it's around £20 now.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,754 ✭✭✭Big Chief

credit card details arent stored, i would be paying for the account myself

and yes its the account i wanted :)

i already have the game here so no need for another big box, but if someone isnt going to use it again i would give you 10 euros for your account/cdkey :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

Buy another copy of the game?

game ive phoned, have none, smyths never stocked them the woman said on phone and i refuse to pay hmv €45 as game had it a month or so back (when i bought my copy) for €20 where i originally bought it

im asking on here as alot of ppl on the swg thread said they had quit / left so i was wondering if i could have/buy there account off them since its as of no use to them...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

id be willing to sell my account, but not give it away

Elara Drake
    smuggler 4-2-4-4
    commando 2-2-4-3 (or something similar)
    commando was 4th holo

character has about 700-1mill on hand bank with loads of rares

id sell for 100 euro, thats price of game and subscription fees up till i finished playing.
    other than that i was thinking of playing again when i can afford it.

<edit> character is on chimeara and is imperial, with a lot of badges.

• Advertisement

nah i have no intrest in a pre made character by someone else, and i dont want to pay for you to play (im not paying for the months you paid to play and effectively did pay to do it, thats why its called pay 2 play)

i also have roughly 2 million on my primary character at the moment with a house full of stuff so credits isnt really a bother, and have a few schematics ive still to get rid of

Advertisement